PFR.com.au Internet Privacy Statement
1. PFR.com.au is committed to protecting the privacy of those who access its Internet site and is committed to complying with the Privacy Act, 1988 and the associated National Privacy Principles (“the NPP’s”).
Information collected on the PFR.com.au Internet site and use of that information
3. PFR.com.au will only record your email address if you send PFR.com.au a message. That address will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and it will not be added to a mailing list or used for any other purpose without your prior consent.
4. PFR.com.au collects information on its Internet site when PFR.com.au members or the public complete on-line forms. When information is provided to PFR.com.au in this way that information will only be used for a purpose made known to you; a purpose you would reasonably expect; a purpose required, authorised or permitted by any law; or a purpose otherwise authorised by you.
5. Persons who do not wish their personal information to be used for any particular purpose should not hesitate to advise PFR.com.au of that fact. PFR.com.au will respect those wishes.
Links to the third party websites
6. The PFR.com.au Internet site may contain links to other websites. These websites are conducted by third parties and PFR.com.au does not control the content or the information collected on these websites. You should refer to those websites directly or to the authors of those sites to obtain details of the privacy policies relevant to those web pages.